62 Year Old Explains How He Successfully Reversed Type 2 Diabetes Naturally - (Shows Actual Numbers)


I'm Tony Jackson; 62 years old and 315 lbs when I started a planned journey to get rid of Type 2 Diabetes naturally in 2016.

In this video, made in 2018, I show the progression of my HbA1c results as I improved steadily and safely from full-blown Type 2 Diabetes to a state of health that is vastly improved from what  most people who have never been diabetic or overweight, or both. Some  people are satisfied with justlowering their blood sugar. I wasn't. I wanted to reverse my type 2 Diabetes completely.


No medications, no supplements, no miracle foods, no gym memberships and no hunger! I did it 100% naturally. Strangely enough, I didn't even follow a strict diet initially. Later I adopted one that fits my life these days.

This video shows my last 5 A1c results, HbA1c as some know it, as well as my Oral Glucose Tolerance Test .   Did you know the A1c is not an accurate measurement of how well you are doing?

I explain that, and a lot more, in the detailed case study I wrote and made available as an online download -- you can learn more about it here:
https://fuelupshapeup.com/diabetesgone-3bt

There are 15 criteria identified in the case study  I needed to be part of any solution for it to work for meand includes not being hungry as I followed my plan.

And there are the 12 pieces of the puzzle that research eventually gave me the answers for, over 200 hours of research.

The plan I developed is simple, and it met all 15 criteria.
Plus I didn't have to do it all at once.
I slowly progressed along the path, but even so, saw results almost immediately.
Of great importance is that it enabled me to reverse my Type 2 Diabetes without the demoralizing experiences of diets -- being cold, tired, miserable and most of all hungry. I avoided all of that. In actual fact, I experienced the opposite: a flood of energy, mentally very sharp, rarely hungry and never "urgently" hungry.
Again, for details, check out the link
https://fuelupshapeup.com/diabetesgone-3bt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lower Left Back Pain from Internal Organs

Acne Scar Treatment - 3 Effective Ways To Remove Scars

living life the paleo way like the ancients