Affiliate Bots Review: Is It All It’s Cracked Up to Be?

Affiliate Bots Review: Is It All It’s Cracked Up to Be?

ecovers_set.pngHello! Thanks for checking out my  review of Affiliate Bots. This is Mike Prevatt, and I’m feeling fortunate to have this opportunity to help you make the best decision for yourself and your family.

It’s honestly an honor to be ripping apart this new software by Chris & Ken right alongside you. I recently grabbed my own personal copy, had a nice, hard look, and I’d like to think that I’ve put together a rather well-formed opinion of the software.

Now, don’t expect perfection here. I’ve determined that Affiliate Bots has both its pros and cons. More on those soon.

But just remember, if you should happen to go ahead and buy Affiliate Bots right here right away, you’ll get your hands on my valuable bonus gift, which I have created to make Affiliate Bots work as well as possible.

Fair enough? Fantastic! 

Okay, so back to the review…

Affiliate Bots Review: What Is It?

Affiliate Bots is actually a Software that is gonna work for you it doesn’t matter if you are using Mac or Windows.

Chris designed this software to let you increase your affiliate commission for a higher paycheck. It is said to work by help you find the top niches to help increase your commissions.

This really seems like something that can help business owners quite a bit.

If my words are doing an injustice to this software’s functionality (written words will only convey so much), then you’re invited to click here to get a visual representation by watching the demo video. Things should become pretty clear to you. 

But first, let me go ahead and give the software a bit of scrutiny. I mean, I promised you a truly unbiased review of Affiliate Bots, and that’s what you’re getting. Let’s begin…

Affiliate Bots: Is It Worth a Darn?

As I mentioned earlier, this software is still new to me. Therefore, there’s still a lot more I could do with it. With that said, on the offer page, Chris reveals that he was able to earn somewhere in the neighborhood of $6,457 in a mere 1 week. Not bad, right?

As to the user-friendliness of the software, Let’s go ahead and give it a a rating of 10 out of 10 rating. an hour was all it took for me to have a pretty firm grasp of how to use it. I’m sure you’ll catch on pretty quickly yourself.

Are There Any Training Tutorials?

There certainly are. And I think they do a pretty good job of clarifying the process. Along with my custom bonuses, these tutorials should really help you to make the most out of the the Affiliate Bots software software.

My bonuses will be discussed momentarily. Before we do that, though, let’s talk about the price of Affiliate Bots, any bonuses that have been included, and any n’ all upgrades that are for sale. Beyond that, we’re gonna move to the good and the not-so-good… and at long last, you’ll be presented with my incredible bonus offer.

If that sounds good, then let’s move along…

What Will Affiliate Bots Cost Me?

At the time of this writing, the cost of the front end offer is a very reasonable $17 a 1 time fee. after the promo the price goes up to $147 per month for EACH license.

It’s very likely that the price will go up though. As such, if you can still pick it up for anywhere close to this price, time may really be of the essence for you, and you should grab it now. If you grab it at a higher price, it may still very well be a good decision. But there’s no denying that fact that, should you still be able to get it for the silly low selling price quoted above, you may be better off to scoop this software up ASAP!

Is Chris & Ken Offering Any Bonuses?

As I’m writing this, there are a few cool-looking bonuses available. That being said, this is only the case during the launch period. As such, I won’t go into too much detail about this, as all you need to do is go to the Affiliate Bots sales page and see for yourself what they are, if they’re still available.

MY bonuses are what I’d much rather talk about! 

We’ll get to that momentarily. In the meantime…

Are Any Upgrades Available With Affiliate Bots?

Truthfully, the main training SHOULD get you results as-is. What we want to know is… Is it GOING to?

Affiliate Bots… Will Affiliate Bots Actually Live Up to the Hype?

Straight to the point. Will Affiliate Bots make you more money? I hate to have to say this, but… it really depends on you. I can tell you that, from my own experience testing this software out, it seems legitimate.

Affiliate Bots Pros:

  • Easy to learn
  • Great training tools

Resell Rights Database:

1,100 software tools, 100 WordPress plugins, 3,000 master resell rights, 600 PLR products

Truth be told, I fully want for you to make your dreams come true using Affiliate Bots! My next-level bonuses happen to have been designed to serve this very purpose. I would never try to insult your intelligence by offering you some bogus “$25,000 value” bonus package on a piece of software that sells for only under $20.

These types of unrealistically priced bonuses often contains a bunch of old and outdated PLR or MRR foolishness. They aren’t genuinely designed to get you closer to your goal of actually making money online. My bonuses, however, are. 

As far as incredibly useful marketing software goes, Affiliate Bots sure does seem to be a true winner. As such, you may want to get it right hereright now. Remember, this is truly a limited-time offer, so get in while you can.

I hope that you’ve found this unbiased review useful. I truly want to be a friend who helps you to make the best decision for you.

An unacceptable amount of aspiring entrepreneurs make investments in marketing software, and yet never do much with the stuff. Hardly anybody takes a piece of software and uses it to make some money. I’d really like to see you take full advantage of this opportunity.

Scoop up Affiliate Bots through this link right now and grab the bonuses I’ve prepared for you. This can be life-changing. 

Go get ’em!

– Mike Prevatt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lower Left Back Pain from Internal Organs

Acne Scar Treatment - 3 Effective Ways To Remove Scars

living life the paleo way like the ancients