Walleye Charters Buffalo NY Lake Erie

World Class Smallmouth Bass and Walleye Destination-Catch the Adventure

Lake Erie, it’s been written about in every Bass magazine in the world and is a Smallmouth destination.  The Bassmaster has held a number of tournaments here as well as the


FLW. Now that you know where to go,
the fishing starts in the spring as soon as we have ice out. The first part of our season is artificial lures only and you are allowed to keep one bass, twenty inches or longer. I personally do not keep any bass. If I do catch a trophy, I take a couple of measurements and have a mount made. It’s a win win for everyone. I have a great mount and the fish with the good genes stays in the lake.

The month of May is a great time for size and numbers because as we move into the warmer weather the fish move off to deeper water. I fish many off the off shore reefs and humps that hold Smallies throughout the season. The regular season opens the third Saturday in June.

Also in Lake Erie in the spring, we have great perch fishing and as we move into June the walleye begin to show up. Everyone loves to catch walleyes. I fish for them a little different than most people, I drift or power troll for them with light tackle and worm harness. I don’t troll with downriggers or Jet divers or dipseys, even on Lake Ontario. I troll for Salmon the same way all the time and as you can see from our photo gallery my way works.

Lake Erie offers something for everyone and is a great place for the seasoned angler, the beginner or just to take the kids out for a family fun trip.

Walleye Charters Lake Erie Buffalo NY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lower Left Back Pain from Internal Organs

Acne Scar Treatment - 3 Effective Ways To Remove Scars

living life the paleo way like the ancients