You can heal yourself... no one else can do it for you

Self healing is largely discounted.

There is a huge amount of cash asserting that "they" can cure you, or "their" diet supplement can get you in perfect shape you, but the end results or a mixture of good and bad, with at minimum 97% finding that the results they promised was b.s.

Real health is in fact quite uncomplicated.

You provide your body with the ninety essential nutrients every single person needs.
You exercise your body.
You take in food that supports your body, particularly your particular DNA.
You sleep properly and long enough.
You drink adequate water so your tissues are fairly hydrated.

Now, if you prefer to be really well ... you may may want to KNOW more than just the average person knows. You definitely should avoid medical doctors, nutritional experts, energy healers, even chiropractic practitioners.

Anyone who only earns income when you are sick.

They will ensure you remain sick.

The entire system is inverted ... so they can't be trusted.

Common sense and common knowledge will make you sick ... guaranteed.

Let me introduce myself,

My name is Sophie Benshitta Maven. I am 70 years old woman. I am a True Empath, and a clairsentient ...

I can connect to you ... basically I can merge myself with your physical body, and experience what you feel.

Don't ask me: it is not enjoyable. But this is the way I can experience what you feel, and have the ability to transcend your words to understand what ails you. I feel your physical body, and I feel your emotional states. This last one is the least fun part.

I can also connect to All-knowledge. I do not know why, I don't know how, but this Source of All knowledge has been accessible to me for 7 years now, and I can ask yes/no answers, and get answers.

And I can acquire you a list of the nutritionary insufficiencies you have, the foods that you can get healthy with, how you should eat, what supplements to buy.

I hardly ever have repeat clients, because people either get well, most of my clients, or they don't adhere to my instructions, so why come back.

So I need to get it right at first attempt ... lol.

I also have energy products that make it possible for you to rest well, get calmer, get calm and collected, and an energy that turns purified water into healing water.

I also write a blog that has 3300 posts ... www.yourvibration.com ... just google it.

self-healing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lower Left Back Pain from Internal Organs

Acne Scar Treatment - 3 Effective Ways To Remove Scars

living life the paleo way like the ancients